How to Fix Offline or Paused Errors in Brother Printers?
Posted by Johnny on December 29, 2017
- First, turn on the machine and wait for a few seconds until the LCD screen flashes.
- If the screen is blank, then maybe the printer is not powered on or the disconnected.
- Check the power outlet, see if it is waking from sleep or not.
- If you notice any error on LCD, for instance, ‘Paper Jam’, ‘Offline’ or ‘Paused’ then the problem is likely with the connection cable. In that case, replace it.
- Or try to clean it; sometimes some dust particles may also create errors.
Read More FAQs: - What to Do If Papers are Jammed in Brother Printers?